Sea's are good, Sea's are great
while going in a ship like a whale.
I love to go to see the sea
because of there freedom.
Sea's are very good with there
waves like fine moves.
But don't jump in the sea pool,
you will feel like a salty pool.
Some people pollute them
with cargo ships and all
and the sea becomes polluted
an call for help 'Please help'.
I was a captain of a ship
and had some sailers too.
I steer my ship myself,
a star like john mase feild.
written by M: Rakshit Rajender
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sea by rakshit rajender )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- cry me a creek, not a river, Mandolyn Davidson
- Their Light, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Who Are All These Girls?, LUVinThe NOW
- My Hill, Jack Meads
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson