Sea's are good, Sea's are great
while going in a ship like a whale.
I love to go to see the sea
because of there freedom.
Sea's are very good with there
waves like fine moves.
But don't jump in the sea pool,
you will feel like a salty pool.
Some people pollute them
with cargo ships and all
and the sea becomes polluted
an call for help 'Please help'.
I was a captain of a ship
and had some sailers too.
I steer my ship myself,
a star like john mase feild.
written by M: Rakshit Rajender
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sea by rakshit rajender )
- A Confession, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Dog Lays at, David McLansky
- Asthi-Kalasha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- And We Came to Pass, Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
- Praising a Poet, 'me' by a Co-Poet!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
- The two I trust (sonnet), Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)