Search For The Known
one day, while sitting near a window
an obvious question arose in my conscious mind
'who is god? 'which is the mightiest power running this spectacular universe'?
thought process was just going on meanwhile 'a cool calm graceful breeze was passing through', which switched my mind to elegant beauty of nature
'Dazzling rays of the sun giving identity to every matter on which they are falling' making the scenario truly delightful
'Beauteous birds singing sweetest of all melodies'availing great pleasure and satisfaction
'Guileless, eye-popping greenery of plants'creating a great sense of cherish
'Bluish sky overhead sheltering as roof of splendid home of varied organisms living together in peace and harmony' sharing the entities of mother earth with love and care
oh! yes i got my answer 'known but still not appreciated'
''she is nature'' ''nature is real god''
it is splendor optimism created by her, responsible for elegant working of this supernatural universe
by one of adorer of nature
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Search For The Known by ishwar patil )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Song About Myself, John Keats
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Bright Star, John Keats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- "Why do I love" You, Sir?, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- The dangers of a selfie, lee fones
- The Other Side of Me, Eugene Latumbo
- IN THE COMFORT OF NATURE, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Agnes, Alexander Onoja
- The Escapist, Jaipal Singh
- GOD LISTENS AND SPEAKS, Michael P. Johnson
- A Journey By Indian Train, Bijay Kant Dubey
- They die before you do., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Witch Romance, Alexander Onoja
- The safe ground, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.