Searching For Peace
War is not the answer my friend, but it will continue up to the end,
Yes, to the end of all civilizations, as nations rise against nations,
This will be the world’s stage, as we approach the end of the age,
As peace won’t come through man, but only by God’s divine plan.
Christ is the only Prince of Peace, war without Him, will not cease,
Friend, peace shall elude this world, until His Kingdom is unfurled,
At the end of The Great Tribulation, as He is seen by every nation,
The only time peace shall come, is during The Millennial Kingdom.
Men from the greatest to the least, today truly search after peace,
A peace, these men will not find, while God never comes to mind,
They seek peace on their own, denying Authority of God’s Throne.
Christ, The One Who reigns over all, every nation, large and small.
Men dismissing the Authority of God, attempt peace, on this sod,
Their trouble ways shall continue friend, this, up until the very end,
Continual trouble in every place, until the end of the Age of Grace,
When God will give men over to, deceptive ways they never knew.
False peace will bring the Tribulation; Judgment upon every nation,
Failing to embrace God’s Truth, they will see God’s strong reproof,
Men shall not bring peace my friend, but, only disasters in the end,
For ignoring Christ the only One, who can bring peace to everyone!
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Searching For Peace by Bob Gotti )
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)