SEASON TO BE JOLLY
The season to be jolly,
Fill up your shopping trolleys.
Bring warm fuzzy,
Stars shine brightly,
Grand view, sights.
the carols float,
softly in the air.
Spirit of Christmas.
to you and
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SEASON TO BE JOLLY by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah