Second in Charge
My father was once what I'am...In chage.
My twin daughters acts like loose women.
I know massive weapons of destruction, are in somebodies country.
I'll do battle with you, only to prove nothing.
No one can tell me I made a mistake.
To my American people I'am sorry, about your love ones.
But you must realize they died for my families revenge.
We're suppose to respect our president, and love what he stand for.
I have nothing against our president.but i think they could've cheated a better one into office.
Yes ladies and gentlemen I felt we were Bush Whacked!
X Out War!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Second in Charge by sharon jones )
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood