Never cease yourself
When you want to gain something
It is that you are human
Run an endless race
Never move behind,
Nor decrease your pace.
What you want is what you have not
What you dream is what you think to be
Never harm anyone on your way
Happiness is nothing but a feeling of satisfaction.
Enjoy the charm all around
It is the beauty of creation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret by Ahatisham Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah