Tell me secrets only silence knows.
Shout me the pain that entwines in your chest,
when tears wish to pour thoughts
as you curl in the farthest corner of your present cage.
Gnaw in my sorrow as I taste the sour confessions you whisper to me.
Shutter your wings as you release yourself from the stitching sighs that held you down.
And when you're done sharing what teased your frown,
smile down at me.
Assure me you'll ride the wind and climb the stars
because then ill know you won't turn back ever again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret release by Alejandra Berber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Shot, Your Time, Maverick Jones
- Our Very Limited Time, Jeff Gangwer
- High-octane Lovers, Simon Quperlier
- LUVin The LATER, Mandolyn Davidson
- Madman On The 10, Juan Olivarez
- COPLA SESENTA: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Losing My Mind, Maverick Jones
- Concepts Of Virtue, Joseph T. Renaldi
- im looking for a g f, cristobal Benjumea
- Walking Away Strong, Maverick Jones