Secularism and communalism
Is secularism opposite of
I do not know also
What do you mean by
I know only agitation.
Agitation for what
That I can not say.
And I can not say
So many things
Such as how and why
Gandhiji is termed as
Mahatma and bapuji.
Who am I
I can not say
I also can not say
Why giving is not giving me
Pleasure and you want to receive.
I am also not able to
Distinguish inner and outer
Space here in this body.
I can say from hearsay
So many things
But you say hearsay has got
No evidentiary values.
I do not know what is what
And when I utter anything
You termed me in some words
That I am unadble to understand.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secularism and communalism by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)