Secularism and communalism
Is secularism opposite of
I do not know also
What do you mean by
I know only agitation.
Agitation for what
That I can not say.
And I can not say
So many things
Such as how and why
Gandhiji is termed as
Mahatma and bapuji.
Who am I
I can not say
I also can not say
Why giving is not giving me
Pleasure and you want to receive.
I am also not able to
Distinguish inner and outer
Space here in this body.
I can say from hearsay
So many things
But you say hearsay has got
No evidentiary values.
I do not know what is what
And when I utter anything
You termed me in some words
That I am unadble to understand.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secularism and communalism by gajanan mishra )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Nine Views of the Huang Shang, Paul Hartal
- Died Eagle, Nassy Fesharaki
- Calm Days'll Arrive, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Aches Of Mermen, Naveed Akram