Secularism and communalism
Is secularism opposite of
I do not know also
What do you mean by
I know only agitation.
Agitation for what
That I can not say.
And I can not say
So many things
Such as how and why
Gandhiji is termed as
Mahatma and bapuji.
Who am I
I can not say
I also can not say
Why giving is not giving me
Pleasure and you want to receive.
I am also not able to
Distinguish inner and outer
Space here in this body.
I can say from hearsay
So many things
But you say hearsay has got
No evidentiary values.
I do not know what is what
And when I utter anything
You termed me in some words
That I am unadble to understand.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secularism and communalism by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)