Suzanna C Chevalier (4-18-1966 / Elizabeth, New Jersey)
SEE THE SIGNS
Your life can become a symbolic
If you see the signs
Look for the signs everywhere, every time.
Looking for clues in every single rhyme
You notice that everything is connected by
A force that is great
A force that is all around you like so called fate.
It’s like a jigsaw puzzle where all the pieces fall into place
You have many choices how to make your life pie great.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on August 9,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
- “WE DON’T SMILE IN HERE”
- A H E B Would Not Shoot Back
- A HIGHLY EVOLVED BEING WOULD NOT SHOOT B...
- A Lesson Learned
- A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL
- A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
- A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
- ADDICTED TO PAIN
- ANGELS BLESS MOTHER EARTH
- ANGELS ON MY LEFT & ON MY RIGHT
- Are You A Prince?
- ARE ZOO’S TREATING THEIR INMATES BETTER?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.