cheryl davis miller
'Darkness cannot reveal Light, '
I've heard that said before.
Recent revelations have
convinced me even more.
Truth is worthy of defense
regardless of the cost.
When lies are sown; they take root
until all Truth is lost.
Death can never produce Life,
regardless how men try.
Life came to overcome death,
that we might live thereby.
So don't seek Light, in dead words;
nor Life in death's dark place;
seek the Light, and Truth, and Life;
in Jesus precious face.
cheryl davis miller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Seek Light by cheryl davis miller )
- Prohibited passions, Luca Menin
- When Life Turns Topsyturvy, Toshie Nohara
- Oneiros, Don Prem Legaspi
- Ah, me!, Frank Avon
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Suryakant Tripathi 'Nirala'
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)