cheryl davis miller
'Darkness cannot reveal Light, '
I've heard that said before.
Recent revelations have
convinced me even more.
Truth is worthy of defense
regardless of the cost.
When lies are sown; they take root
until all Truth is lost.
Death can never produce Life,
regardless how men try.
Life came to overcome death,
that we might live thereby.
So don't seek Light, in dead words;
nor Life in death's dark place;
seek the Light, and Truth, and Life;
in Jesus precious face.
cheryl davis miller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Seek Light by cheryl davis miller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah
- Sweet Misery, Monica Shs
- lavender and roadkill, Ben Paynter
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey