Seek That Peace
Seek that peace.
That peace that awaits all whom be but still and at rest.
Seek an inner sanctuary.
That springs forth as a breathe.
As a whisper.
As a feeling of deep contentment.
A contentment that comes from being in the now.
For now is real.
Past and future are mere constructs of the human ego.
Be in the present moment and feel at ease.
Be in the present moment and feel the breathe of living.
Be in the present moment and feel loved.
Be in the present moment and be love incarnate in a human form.
Be in the present and be free of both past and future.
Now be still and be at peace.
Michael Hopkins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I publish my poems at my blog, which is a collection of my writings and several topics of interest to me. If you wish to visit my blog, please click on the link provided below:
Note: It's a busy blog and you may have to search some to find my origal poems and messages.
Comments about this poem (Seek That Peace by Michael Hopkins )
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)