Seek That Peace
Seek that peace.
That peace that awaits all whom be but still and at rest.
Seek an inner sanctuary.
That springs forth as a breathe.
As a whisper.
As a feeling of deep contentment.
A contentment that comes from being in the now.
For now is real.
Past and future are mere constructs of the human ego.
Be in the present moment and feel at ease.
Be in the present moment and feel the breathe of living.
Be in the present moment and feel loved.
Be in the present moment and be love incarnate in a human form.
Be in the present and be free of both past and future.
Now be still and be at peace.
Michael Hopkins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I publish my poems at my blog, which is a collection of my writings and several topics of interest to me. If you wish to visit my blog, please click on the link provided below:
Note: It's a busy blog and you may have to search some to find my origal poems and messages.
Comments about this poem (Seek That Peace by Michael Hopkins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal
- Warm-Hearted Hospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney