Self Created Invisibility...
You are just in front of me,
Munching and gulping my favorite food,
A knife to slice and a fork to pick,
A mouth to tuck and the lips to lick.
I am in front of you,
Not ‘observing’ you any more,
Trying to figure out the cold food,
The bonds are loosened,
Even a name is forgotten.
Looking at the stars beyond the street lights,
The trees are still, not shaking their leaves,
When the quivering minds learn to walk erect,
None is more important to it, except its experience,
Being invisible to my mended mind,
not just happened and it has been a long process..
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Self Created Invisibility... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock