RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Holding at bay, all those who wish to speak with me today.
There is no inclination or readiness to do so.
Being hurt so often, being defamed constantly by someone
who is jealous of who I am and where I'm going.
Caring not if I am being anti-social, to hell with
etiquette, I am feeling sorry for myself.
Feeling I am entitled so will continue.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Self-Pity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest