Sometimes i want to see and see and see, where my eyes can pass through anything.
Sometimes i want to drive and drive nad drive, until the road has no end.
Sometimes i want to walk and walk and walk, where my feet could lead me nowhere.
Sometimes i want to run and run and run, until i get tired.
Sometimes i want to cry and cry and cry, until my last tear fall.
Sometimes i want to laugh and laugh and laugh, until my voice can not be heard anymore.
Sometimes i want my heart to stop beating, so i can not be hurt anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Senses by nylorac labindao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher