Sometimes i want to see and see and see, where my eyes can pass through anything.
Sometimes i want to drive and drive nad drive, until the road has no end.
Sometimes i want to walk and walk and walk, where my feet could lead me nowhere.
Sometimes i want to run and run and run, until i get tired.
Sometimes i want to cry and cry and cry, until my last tear fall.
Sometimes i want to laugh and laugh and laugh, until my voice can not be heard anymore.
Sometimes i want my heart to stop beating, so i can not be hurt anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Senses by nylorac labindao )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram