You're even closer now- I see your fire-black hair-cascading down your slender neck-your face like a erotic, passionate-with your full, tasting lips-your hypnotizing brown eyes-Sparkling with crystal stars-As in the darkness, they burn with passionate desire... Singing songs of life over stalled heartbeats..
Sensual Diva takes the Mic in hand testing 1,2 she shouts...
Being in tune with her surroundings gives her insite, Placing only positive people in her path, Using her haters as her motivators inspite, As so called friends hide a frown behind a laugh. Progress is her objective as she climbs the latter of success, Turning obsticles into steppin stones along the way, Making every experiance a lesson and every task a easy test. Giving help freely cause its a blessing to do, Making the duties of a strong woman of business look easier. Knowing what you put out comes back in direct proportion to you, The true meaning of a real diva...
Ron Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SENSUAL DIVA by Ron Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- The final salutes, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Why are we here?, Sarah Ferguson
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine
- Truth stands, gajanan mishra
- If only it were from me my Love, Hudhaifah Siyad
- Neither Hindugiri Nor Christiangiri Nor .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unbound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Mask We Wear, Is It Poetry