Serenity passes freely as the mystical voices are silence.
Clear view of Earth and Sky.
Drinking water instead of wine.
Fire burning off the white,
With each breath i take tonite.
Smoke signals in the night,
Spell sweet dreams;
For you and I.
Gengis Capote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Serenity by Gengis Capote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Partridge, Nassy Fesharaki
- The problem, hasmukh amathalal
- Oneiron, Xianah Park
- Vox Pop of the triumphalist Nigger Slayer, Stanley Collymore
- No Love, Bill Cantrell
- A Map of The World, B.. Alexander
- A Streetcar named De$ire, John F. McCullagh
- Here, in India, you are, see., gajanan mishra
- underneath.., Violet Darling
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal