Theodora (Theo) Onken
She makes morning her complete serenity
Quite at home with the birds and bee's
Comfort afforded their sweet majesty
'Neath the sovereign Mighty Oak tree's;
In need of nothing nor no one, she gazes
Such splendour-her company, of nature's divine
Her stomach 'tis turned by the material world
In complete joy 'neath a bedediction O' sunshine;
Her flowers, simply, sparkle awake in the morn
As they are touched by the magic of nature's dew
She, at bliss, away from the 'Man-Eaters' hiss
Celebrating her glorious morning 'neath skies O' cobalt blue;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
So much to be thankful for. So many to love. God has been good to me.
With special thanks and love to: my husband, my son, and my very special friends.
Also, to my God son Jon and his Shawna...thank you!
Comments about this poem (Serenity's Window~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon
- Forgotten Waltz No.2 (After Liszt), mary douglas
- Freedom, Please, Sandra Feldman
- Billy The Kid In A Sky Blue Kerchief, mary douglas
- SERVANTHOOD, MYK NWACHUKWU
- A Thousand Words, Nelson Yang
- *VI*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- This Prismatic Day, mary douglas
- Take My Last Sapphire Wish To Use On, mary douglas
- Savory Deal, Mike Acker