Charles Chaim Wax
Sermon of a Soon to be Zen Master
What is power?
What is freedon?
When I stop breathing all of you will die.
Not only trees, rocks too. There are some
very clever rocks behind the Zendo.
My friend Hans
committed suicide. Everything went
smoothly. He planned it very well.
He turned on
the gas stove
and sat there
reading a book. Just this was not
the right place for him, so he went
to another place. He wasn't
psychotic or anything. He knew what
he was doing. I had another friend. His wife
committed suicide. She tried three times
and on the third try
she was successful. But for her
no place was the right place.
Charles Chaim Wax's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sermon of a Soon to be Zen Master by Charles Chaim Wax )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield