Serving God’s Call
Sometimes giving what we hoard and don’t need
Helps us recall serving our Master is a must.
Sharing our time, money, concern and resources
With hearts and souls we treasure, love and trust.
As we give anything back to our Lord above
We simply give back to the One who gives.
God inspires, motivates, and sets life’s example
Of one who loves, protects, provides and forgives.
Every time we pray for Divine wisdom
We improve our demeanor and outlook over all.
We feel Heaven’s glory within our soul
Being blessed as we follow God’s call.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Comments about this poem (Serving God’s Call by Tom Zart )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- (Adi Sankara) 06 A Guru was found, Rajaram Ramachandran
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
- Din Jaldi - Jaldi Dhalta Hai!, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
Poem of the Day
- What the Body Told, Rafael Campo
- Spitwads, Michael McFee
- Christmas Parties, Marilyn Lott
- Thought Web, Aftab Alam
- The University of Essex, Tom Raworth
- The Bridal Dance, Tony Adah
- Marcus Aurelius Rose, Lisa Jarnot
- Victoria Spivey's, David McLansky
- The Land, Marites C. Cayetano
- Touch and claim, hasmukh amathalal