Set The Ghosts Free
There are ghosts who
on world battlefields
trapped by pain...
in torture chambers
in agony's chains.
Prayers set them free..
and they find
all past treasures
Saiom Shriver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
There are animal ghosts as well trapped
by slaughterhouse experiences.
Comments about this poem (Set The Ghosts Free by Saiom Shriver )
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam