Seven Gifts From Our New Poet Laureate
Sir, it is not just your love of fine old trees
Or sharing the deep shards of truth's light
Your honesty about fear of money's power for instance
Your willingness to give your life away
A relationship of fifteen years that culminates in classic love
It is your assertion that poetry is not dead,
And the comfort that neither are you.
Bill Grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seven Gifts From Our New Poet Laureate by Bill Grace )
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr