I like, your taste...
I like, your style...
I like the thoughts
behind your smile.
I like the cognition,
beyond your eyes.
Beyond your looks
I like your reprise.
You know me to well,
I need not say a word.
With one fleeting glance
my intentions are heard.
With one gentle caress
my passions unfold.
Transfixed in your kiss,
your love spell, takes hold.
Elation, mind racing...
Penetrating, breath taking
needing more... and more... of you.
into your love.
the surface above.
I am drowning, in you,
Marcus McKinley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seventh Heaven by Marcus McKinley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- (BOOK # 6) : Sheila And Clifford: BACK I.., Bri Edwards
- Optimism ahead, gajanan mishra
- Promod Ch Brahma, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tears, Luo Zhihai
- Jen & Ben, Steve Kittell
- A Final Prayer, Katherine Perry
- Root and fruit, gajanan mishra
- Death, Sydney Bramer
- Moving on, Sydney Bramer
- Forever Missed, Sydney Bramer