Sex was once my master,
It once controlled my soul and my thoughts,
My mind and feelings became a disaster,
From women I only wanted their cheers and applauds.
Every woman that I saw she was a conquest,
She was a desire and a need to be used,
With a smile and a flirt is all that I would invest,
Being a sex addict, I was always being accused.
I cared for no woman's feelings,
All I cared about was my own wants and pleasures,
I was prepared for all situations and dealings,
All I cared about was my reputation and a woman's treasures.
I was once indeed a womanizer,
Also a playboy, flirt and a seducer,
But, because of sex I have become no wiser,
I believed without the conquest of a woman I was a loser.
When I saw a woman all that I saw was sex,
A woman was created for a man just to please,
My belief was simple and not that complex,
And all that I care about, were the birds and the bees.
A woman in my opinion is for a man’s need,
Into my eyes all that she would see were my requests,
Without a man a woman feels incomplete as she wants to love and breed,
When I saw a woman all I thought about were my wants and her breasts.
Sex was the only reason that I married,
It was the greatest gift that I ever won,
But, sadly my sexual feelings and desires for women had varied,
When my wife gave birth to our son.
Unto sex I was once its slave,
A woman wasn't a person she was an object to use,
But, now as I am closer and closer to my own grave,
I had the wrong master, but that never was an excuse.
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sex by Randy McClave )
- Solitude, Ray Hansell
- Had you loved, Superman, All hearts call.., Oziyon LeDawn
- Dark Sea Of Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Poetry Is Where You Find It V, Frank Avon
- Godspeed, Heipeuding Ilunglung
- Different things in life anytime and any.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- History and geography, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Laud The Lord, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)