Sex + Body Heat 1o5 & Life
Where would we be without sex
Like coffee minus the sugar and cream.
As Adam was before he knew Eve
With no purpose to dream or scheme.
No reason for fathers and mothers
No reason to buy flowers and candy.
No reason for diamonds and jewels
Viagra, wine, liquor or brandy.
No reason to purchase a sports car
A fine house, muscle shirts or a new dress.
Basically, a cake without icing
So thank God and pray for more not less.
BODY HEAT 1O5
We drank several glasses of champagne
In the living room of her house.
Around 9: 30 that evening
I found myself in her blouse.
I fondled and kissed her so gently
Like the soft footsteps of a mouse.
To my surprise, she opened her eyes
And said, 'look, we're not going to play house.'
I right away replaced her clothing
And buttoned her blouse once more.
There was no doubt of my defeat
As I lay there upon the floor.
She said, 'tell the truth, are you angry? '
I answered, by far I was not
'It's more important what you think of me
Than what I may not have got.'
She wiped away a tear from both eyes
And said, 'you're my kind of man.'
At that point, she did arise
And to me she held out her hand
She led me away like a blind man
Who had somehow lost his cane.
When we reached her bedroom door
I thought I'd gone insane.
Before long, we found ourselves naked
As she held me in her palm.
Can you dare imagine, my friend
How hard it was for me to stay calm?
We touched all the forbidden places
As our body heats reached 105.
If love's relief had not been achieved
I doubt if we'd still be alive.
The Lord can close doors no man can open
And open doors no man can close.
It's up to us to prove our Heavenly worth
By our lifetime example of the path we chose.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart www.internetvoicesradio.com/t_zart/
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) ,
Comments about this poem (Sex + Body Heat 1o5 & Life by Tom Zart )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- A Character, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- जिद्द............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Unblind and a Blind Man, Luo Zhihai
- चादर तेरे प्रित की............., sanjay kumar maurya
- family visit, oskar hansen
- Thank the love gift me the verses by Ra.., Yuri Starostin
- पूनम का चांंद.............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Angelic Figure, Ahmad Husain
- And the Trains Go On, Philip Levine
- Hair-raising, hafiz qasim
- Desperadoes, gajanan mishra