Sex hunger has rebirth.
Those who fell in my arm
Were never by heart warm,
Nor active in bed to warm,
With eyes on fear or alms.
Those who fell in love with
Me, put in me their heart
But refused to share with
Their parts, warned by guilt.
Had one such fallen with me,
How warm I would have been!
How warm I would have made!
We might be hunger-less.
Now the time is over.
Wills for women persist.
Their love for me ceases.
Hungry sex is the bane.
Shall I be born again?
Yes, I shall, nay I should.
Script says one is reborn
Whose desires weren’t burnt.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sex hunger has rebirth. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Uplifting One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kelita, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feliciano, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peccary - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)