Sally Plumb Plumb
Shades Of Love
She lays awake
good and bad.
Pain breaking dawn
cut and injures
with the light.
Her plight is
a price she
has to pay,
for good love...
sad and never had love,
she loses either way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shades Of Love by Sally Plumb Plumb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma
- Petals In A Poem's Fold, Musfiq us shaleheen
- world war one and two, lee fones