Shadows of the Dark
Feelings just feel so lost and I have no idea how to figure my way out?
Tried my level best although finding my way out is not such an easy option
Life is never so easy to figure out
How can I tell you that what are my ways, so things can be figured out?
Do not know how to figure out the right path?
Let me complete my cigarette first
Then I will think of which path to follow?
Right options are difficult to search
I cannot tell which is the exact path
Still, I am trying to figure out my way
Trying to navigate the directions to follow
Thinking of ways to come to terms to life.
My ways are still somewhere in between nowhere
Do not know the exact locations of my whereabouts?
Just me alone here, feels like being, nobody among the shadows of the dark.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shadows of the Dark by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The inward echo, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Be a man with humanity, gajanan mishra
- Wild Thyme Of Bearded Hogs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- For Time was deep, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Cant Have You, Tracee Olga
- A verse A chant, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Face of the skeleton, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)