Shadows of the Dark
Feelings just feel so lost and I have no idea how to figure my way out?
Tried my level best although finding my way out is not such an easy option
Life is never so easy to figure out
How can I tell you that what are my ways, so things can be figured out?
Do not know how to figure out the right path?
Let me complete my cigarette first
Then I will think of which path to follow?
Right options are difficult to search
I cannot tell which is the exact path
Still, I am trying to figure out my way
Trying to navigate the directions to follow
Thinking of ways to come to terms to life.
My ways are still somewhere in between nowhere
Do not know the exact locations of my whereabouts?
Just me alone here, feels like being, nobody among the shadows of the dark.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shadows of the Dark by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Why Must There Be Dragonflies?, Stephen Warren Williams
- Enough is Enough!, Shaila Touchton
- For Boy George (The First Time I Saw You), Dave Alan Walker
- Acceptance, Barbara Dixion
- The Pendulum of Life, bryan wallace
- Sentiments Of Love, Louis Borgo
- Forever Free, courtney metcalf
- Rage Against the Machine, Amber Hardisty
- Out, Barbara Dixion
- Raindrop Ambitions, Ailill Ailill
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1644 - 1694)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1927)