When the head of worrior
Was called the axes
Most be striked.
Crack and rumble, flash and flicker,
When thousand heart lay low in the night
Pat and pitter storm and fury might
And power rain in the midnight.
Make the heart-beat run fatter.
When the god of war
Is decorated with the light of sun and star,
His dancing and swirling out of touch,
He take the glory of thunder.
His voice breaks the cedars
His voice flashes forth flame of fire.
The son of that giant woman jord
The third king great oyo empire.
When i hear your voice
The hatred and fear come carry me away
I will aby your rules
Because you punish the terrior.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shango... by Ejalonibu Abraham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole