I Love My Wife Forever
Sharing My Heart
Sharing my heart isn't easy to do,
Closed off by scares from another untrue,
Guarded and cautious bearing armor within,
Makes it so hard to dare to love once again.
When my heart was willing and my spirit was free,
I gave without question and with no guarantee,
my heart stood uncovered like an open book,
Bearing my soul with every glance that was took.
No armor was needed, my faith was in flight,
And i trusted completely of a future so bright,
I believe in happy endings, of dreams coming true,
Then suddenly out of nowhere I was told 'We are through'
Shartted from heartbreak, my world crumbled down,
Promises of tomorrow lay dieing all around,
To start over again takes such strenght and will,
And to overcome the pain was a goal to fulfill.
I still believe in love but careful i tread,
Making sure that my heart isn't easily misled.
Shearing my heart will mean my armor will fall,
So protect me with love, when i give you my 'all'
I Love My Wife Forever's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharing My Heart by I Love My Wife Forever )
- Boond Boond Boond Barse Chain, Yashvardhan Goel
- O My God, Meri Ek Bhi Nahin, Uski Tin-Ti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fabus Indulcet Fames, michael walkerjohn
- One Not, But Three Bibis, Veiled Wives, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alive In S'November To Remember - The Ta.., Joe Muschaweck
- Each Day With You KP, Michael McParland
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x6, Ronjoy Brahma
- debauched, Frank Weedings
- The Doubter and the Doubt , Ananta Madhavan
- A, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- ا ق ب ا ل .., shahnawazz zaidi
- Fine Days, Orhan Veli Kanik
- When I Have Fears, John Keats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)