I Love My Wife Forever
Sharing My Heart
Sharing my heart isn't easy to do,
Closed off by scares from another untrue,
Guarded and cautious bearing armor within,
Makes it so hard to dare to love once again.
When my heart was willing and my spirit was free,
I gave without question and with no guarantee,
my heart stood uncovered like an open book,
Bearing my soul with every glance that was took.
No armor was needed, my faith was in flight,
And i trusted completely of a future so bright,
I believe in happy endings, of dreams coming true,
Then suddenly out of nowhere I was told 'We are through'
Shartted from heartbreak, my world crumbled down,
Promises of tomorrow lay dieing all around,
To start over again takes such strenght and will,
And to overcome the pain was a goal to fulfill.
I still believe in love but careful i tread,
Making sure that my heart isn't easily misled.
Shearing my heart will mean my armor will fall,
So protect me with love, when i give you my 'all'
I Love My Wife Forever's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharing My Heart by I Love My Wife Forever )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram
- For Aaron Sheon, Judith Vollmer
- The Stepford Family, Ima Ryma