Emmy Nielsen Reyes de Gaspar
There is a treasure in every human being,
It is in everyone's life.
It is God's gift - it is called sharing.
Don't ignore it in the course of your life
It will make you wealthier than money.
The lonely, the sick, the old,
The young and the child
Will be the receivers.
Sharing other's sorrow,
Kind words of understanding,
Helping others in need,
O what a comfort in suffering!
The will of sharing is in the human heart,
In the heart guided by God.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharing by Emmy Nielsen Reyes de Gaspar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_
- Now and then, marriam anderson
- Black Cat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What is justice?, marriam anderson