Emmy Nielsen Reyes de Gaspar
There is a treasure in every human being,
It is in everyone's life.
It is God's gift - it is called sharing.
Don't ignore it in the course of your life
It will make you wealthier than money.
The lonely, the sick, the old,
The young and the child
Will be the receivers.
Sharing other's sorrow,
Kind words of understanding,
Helping others in need,
O what a comfort in suffering!
The will of sharing is in the human heart,
In the heart guided by God.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharing by Emmy Nielsen Reyes de Gaspar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair