Emmy Nielsen Reyes de Gaspar
There is a treasure in every human being,
It is in everyone's life.
It is God's gift - it is called sharing.
Don't ignore it in the course of your life
It will make you wealthier than money.
The lonely, the sick, the old,
The young and the child
Will be the receivers.
Sharing other's sorrow,
Kind words of understanding,
Helping others in need,
O what a comfort in suffering!
The will of sharing is in the human heart,
In the heart guided by God.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharing by Emmy Nielsen Reyes de Gaspar )
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss