She will be the death of her own soul.
I hope the sun will shine brighter than no other,
That the stars will hang higher and the moon will sustain its beauty.
Because I hope she will feel the air as I feel, touch the sky as I do and see the world as I see.
Not because she deserves to, but because this is God’s beauty, this is His reign.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She. by Serena Tran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery
- Oxford street, Amitie Abedi
- Woman's Voice, Kate Harrington
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver
- Carousel of Marriage, Donal Mahoney
- I Am Waiting For Thee, Kate Harrington
- Oh My God, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shark, Gwen Green
- Waving Fronds, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons Of The Seas, Saiom Shriver