The wind in a hurricane,
The moon on a summer’s night.
The sun breaking the horizon
And dew at first light.
She is the earth for trees and fruit
Everlasting, ever caring. Forever breaking the tradition of mood.
With a clear sky filled with a vivid arc of shades of hue
After rains have fallen from a once black sky
Turning from grey gray to fresh, bright blue.
She confuses me, as much as the world’s worst enigma.
Juxtaposed, set like prose, but posed in poetic stigma.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She by Jason Lowes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols
- Caged In, Kerri Foxx
- Only faith, I keep, Aftab Alam
- har khel khel liya, Yashvardhan Goel
- Broken, Kerri Foxx
- Take Time, Proud SugarBoe
- Persian cat upon the fence, lee fones