She Had Been Beautiful As Such
She had been as such that saw I and liked I,
Fell in love with her
At her first sight,
At the first glance of her,
So cute and curt.
What to say it more,
I do not have the words to sketch
A sweet photograph of hers,
A beauty so lovely and rare.
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
People who read Bijay Kant Dubey also read
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley