Bijay Kant Dubey
She Had Been Beautiful As Such
She had been as such that saw I and liked I,
Fell in love with her
At her first sight,
At the first glance of her,
So cute and curt.
What to say it more,
I do not have the words to sketch
A sweet photograph of hers,
A beauty so lovely and rare.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Had Been Beautiful As Such by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar