Theodora (Theo) Onken
She's No Lady~
Your Delilah-haired psychopath nailed it
But not counting on perception of a: 'word with a word'
Your 'deception' stood out in our keen vision
Your 'deeds' done by flunkies have been heard;
Heard with 'our eyes wide open'
A microscopic view in a full glass
Drugging and gassing us didn't work
And your Delilah-haired psychopath's got no class;
She comes across like a man with raging testosterone
Lighting up her cigarettes and Cuban cigars
A huge Amazon towering ever 'fearless'
Her tattoo's have left us one too many a scars;
French braiding her hair does not help her goodness
We 'imagine' her ruthless, conscienceless attitude glows
And penning eloquent words while creating her false bio's
Has not stopped us from being in 'the know;
We believe you two truly deserve one another
Your plans all hatched but brought forward into: 'the light'
Where evil is devised and executed: 'in camera'
Nothing can cover it-not even the blackest of night;
For God has His way of exposing the 'BAD'
All of the evil in this life that is sown
So kiss your Delilah haired psychopath- goodbye
Because your dire schemes have been blown! ;
By, Theodora Onken
'For the Devil comes to: Kill, destroy and steal'
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (She's No Lady~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
Did you read them?
- Seeking Sanity, michael walkerjohn
- — Shall Become As —, Evie Shockley
- I am indeed, gajanan mishra
- ভয় পেয়ো না, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Effect Shrewd Preferences, Evie Shockley
- পড়, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Boy And A Frog (kids stuff), Sally Plumb Plumb
- Haiku- Obsession, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Playing With Fire, Evie Shockley
- Doing Time, Betsy Sholl
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)