She's Worth my Life
Loving you is something so pure,
I don't mind getting into any war,
With you by my side I’m fully secure,
Nothing can split us even all those whore.
A hug from you is one of the best,
With that i can just forget the rest,
It’s like a mom protecting in the nest,
Avoiding life from unwanted pest.
Taking you a tour all around the north,
Making you feel that you own the whole earth,
Proving you how much your deserve this birth,
Trust me baby your birth is just so worth.
Being with you in the name of love,
It just keeps running in my nerve,
Can't stop providing you the things you deserve,
Ow baby I’m just so madly in love.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She's Worth my Life by Anand Ramachandran )
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath