She Shall Come - The Divine Daughter
She shall come-'The Divine Daughter'
And wait for me in heartiest laughter
She shall present her virgin charm
And fan by me coolness and calm
When her chariot of Love will alight
She and I shall begin a flight.
I shall have a comfort upon her bossom
Listen her beats and feel her affection.
Her mat-lock of shining black
Shall fill me with all solace.
Now she and I for never to depart
Shall travel on and on thro' peaceful paths.
Neither tide nor storm nor noise
Shall ever interupt our heartiest rejoice.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Death is here compared to The Divine Daughter.
Comments about this poem (She Shall Come - The Divine Daughter by Vivek Tiwari )
- Vespers, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love, Naveed Khalid
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- The Nebbish's Flash of Insight, Lawrence Beck
- Incorporeal, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid