She Shall Come - The Divine Daughter
She shall come-'The Divine Daughter'
And wait for me in heartiest laughter
She shall present her virgin charm
And fan by me coolness and calm
When her chariot of Love will alight
She and I shall begin a flight.
I shall have a comfort upon her bossom
Listen her beats and feel her affection.
Her mat-lock of shining black
Shall fill me with all solace.
Now she and I for never to depart
Shall travel on and on thro' peaceful paths.
Neither tide nor storm nor noise
Shall ever interupt our heartiest rejoice.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Death is here compared to The Divine Daughter.
Comments about this poem (She Shall Come - The Divine Daughter by Vivek Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Man, Tony Adah
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak