She Walks On Cloud
No mortal sound can pass
into her mortal ear.
Her smile is as pure
as dew from ether.
I see her with all innocence,
walking on cloud without fear!
Other clouds ask her name,
she doesn't seem to hear.
As if she is beyond all things,
nothing with her is unfair!
From one ring of cloud she shifts
from other with mirthful gentle care.
Her rosy lips open but words
unspoken melt in open air,
I gaze and gaze, always
but she doesn't ever care!
My love for her I keep in me,
with her I want to share.
Suddenly, clouds sail away,
no more I find her near.
Clouds turn to rain, crying in pain,
my two eyes fill with tear!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Walks On Cloud by Neela Nath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Thank You Lord, Kathryn Tyler King
- I Wanted You To Know, Spiritwind Wood
- Light Of Heaven, Spiritwind Wood
- Through Echoes Of The Wind, Spiritwind Wood
- Zophy, Luo Zhihai
- The Grotto, David Lewis Paget
- Heaven's Only Angel, Spiritwind Wood
- Deeper into the Sea, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry
- It's all in your head, Yisel Chong