She Walks On Cloud
No mortal sound can pass
into her mortal ear.
Her smile is as pure
as dew from ether.
I see her with all innocence,
walking on cloud without fear!
Other clouds ask her name,
she doesn't seem to hear.
As if she is beyond all things,
nothing with her is unfair!
From one ring of cloud she shifts
from other with mirthful gentle care.
Her rosy lips open but words
unspoken melt in open air,
I gaze and gaze, always
but she doesn't ever care!
My love for her I keep in me,
with her I want to share.
Suddenly, clouds sail away,
no more I find her near.
Clouds turn to rain, crying in pain,
my two eyes fill with tear!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Walks On Cloud by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- forgetting he-huckleberry, I ring-around.., Harindhar Reddy
- Ninja Nejla, Muzaffer Akin
- Design of Life, Rohit Sapra
- My Dear, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Daisies, Eugene Levich
- A Description Of Mercy, Giles Fletcher The Younger
- Until You Came Along, Shakeela Kingzley
- If you forget, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hear me, hear me,, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Just few minutes., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)