She Walks On Cloud
No mortal sound can pass
into her mortal ear.
Her smile is as pure
as dew from ether.
I see her with all innocence,
walking on cloud without fear!
Other clouds ask her name,
she doesn't seem to hear.
As if she is beyond all things,
nothing with her is unfair!
From one ring of cloud she shifts
from other with mirthful gentle care.
Her rosy lips open but words
unspoken melt in open air,
I gaze and gaze, always
but she doesn't ever care!
My love for her I keep in me,
with her I want to share.
Suddenly, clouds sail away,
no more I find her near.
Clouds turn to rain, crying in pain,
my two eyes fill with tear!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Walks On Cloud by Neela Nath )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Michael P. McParland
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Shady Retreat..., Denis Martindale
- It is open, hasmukh amathalal
- Of Nature.Of free Will., SAK Reddy
- A Lasting Psalm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Catalyst, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Love You..!, SAK Reddy
- Into Depths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You will find, hasmukh amathalal
- Bale Visions, Adeosun Olamide
- The good theme, hasmukh amathalal