She was an eternal life
In a hot summer with a bottle of wine,
Leaving a messy city facing the horizon line;
Driving with enthusiasm and weather was fine,
On the sandy beach, couples were enjoying.
A living beauty near the shore;
In a pink bra she was exposed,
Tenderness of her skin, and
fragrance of her body.
Perfumed lips emit the seductive smiles,
The wink renowned her pretty blue eyes,
Her trimmed figure puffed the minds.
The time was still for her grace,
The Sun was adoring her starling face;
She was like a precious pearl in a shell,
Laid pure from ages as a virgin full of faith.
Her giggle was shacking the skies,
The laughter as could take lives;
She was an eternal life,
She could take anybody beyond the time.
Zaibar Zee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She was an eternal life by Zaibar Zee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma
- The tempest death, Akshansh Pandey
- MY POEMS, MOHAMMAD SKATI