Dead awake my nightmare unfolds
As I endear stories untold.
The world runs away,
I'm glad it did not stay.
My life is full,
Yett so empty, so dull,
And suddenly I start to sway.
I pray to the only God,
And hope I am not a fraud.
I pray he heals me,
I pray I live,
I pray I can see,
And give when I need to give.
The ebony shelter rises from over my eyes,
And I look down from the starlit skies.
The life i'd lived in the shelter,
Was comfy and Held its own filter.
But Now that it's gone here's where I am,
Yet why do I feel like it was all just an Obscene scam?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shelter by Vathalia Mae )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK