SHERIFFS NOT NEEDED
In a highly evolved society
police or sheriffs would not be a necessity.
People would have a higher Consciousness
our whole society would be in Oneness.
We would all live in peace as One,
everyone would be like Christ the son.
Police would only to needed in a natural disaster
to help the hurting victims get to safety faster.
Values would be taught like honesty,
responsibility and how to express what we feel.
We would ALL have are needs met and not have to steal.
No teenage gangs for teenagers are listened to-
They have changed the society and made it a new.
We used creative thinking to think all social issues through
instead of using force, punishment that makes us feel blue.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on November 12,2011
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SHERIFFS NOT NEEDED by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Love lasts forever, Tiku akp
- The Book Town, David Harris
- THEIR HAPPINESS IS OURS AND OURS IS THEI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- aaz rawiwar hai, Upendra Singh
- Life As A Feather, Richard Provencher
- The Brocades Spilling Out From Your Baza.., mary douglas
- In A Sugared Quiet Lit By Multicoloured .., mary douglas
- Go on freely, gajanan mishra
- Mirror image, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Weaver Of Waves, Saiom Shriver