SHIP OF LIFE
A ship floats
Through a mist of joy
A ship of friendship, trust & love,
Where in your spirits enjoy.
A ship build over years of sweat
Building a lasting bond
Which brings together hearts forlorn.
A ship carrying the message of hope,
Hope that life is worth living
And nothing makes it worth quitting.
A ship which beckons me
To be its in-mate,
To be part of its virture & values
And become Almighty's soul-mate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SHIP OF LIFE by Abhinav Srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life be Safe, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- A Poem Reflects, Sandra Feldman
- Dreaming, Ronald Chapman
- Drop Of Ink #1, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Dream Land, Ronald Chapman
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes