I gave Ralph instructions to ship.
He's a servant, too old to fire,
And screwed up each cash saving tip
Given by this frugal vampire.
First, I told him to go online,
Do some comparison shopping.
But Ralph, no thought for me or mine,
Hired his cousin, after drinking.
This cousin had a cart and horse.
I needed to ship overseas.
Delivery took years, of course.
Ralph died in the meantime - puhleeze!
Ralph cost me big bucks - the dimwit,
Shipping the coffin - me in it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ship Shod by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman
- My Life will get back...., Abhijit Surve
- The Far Away Call, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautifully Broken, Electric Lady
- Once in a Paradise, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Under surveillance, gajanan mishra
- HEY POET,, ROCHISH MON
- The Eighth Sin, Sri Ram
- global, Paola Degli Esposti
- मा जालांखो, Ronjoy Brahma