Ace Of Black Hearts
Show The World You Still Care.
I challenge you, talk to me, talk to him, talk to her, talk to anyone, talk to everyone.
Do not be afraid I think it is exactly what our society needs.
Not just pretty little phrases with smiling faces, but people who care.
I challenge each and everyone of you.
Show others that you are not so different.
Not so different, no not so different after all.
When I stumble, when I fall, I always hoped my friends would be there to catch me, but where are they now, all in there own separate little worlds without a single care of what of others might being going through.
So I challenge you...
Show the world you still the care.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Show The World You Still Care. by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Ocean, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Haiku 'Market', miken newman
- The Fleeting Repeating Bubble Divine, Kaleb Falin
- Faith Is Our Refuge, Tom Zart
- Haiku 'Grace', miken newman
- The Preaching Of The Cross, Tom Zart
- Hanging By A Thread, Dexsta Ray
- Vampire Talk, Bruce Larkin
- Learning, Loving, Working, Teaching & Pp.., Tom Zart
- A Monster's Mom Says Good Night, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)