these eyes of sibyl seem to look old and gray, still theres a beatifull child holding on to jesus, the one and only king, theres a edge to this women, like night and day, yes sibyls out there, holding flowers next to her lovers grave.......
david gerardino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sibyl by david gerardino )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey