sick of it..
im so sick of it
im sick of waking up in the morning.
im sick of you saying im nothing,
im sick of you calling me down.
im sick of you drinking all the time. |
im sick of you blaming everything on meh.
im sick of you
im sick of this
im sick of everything..
but must of all your the one im sick of..
i relise your the reson for my pain...
its time for me to goo..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sicckk by cheylayna bear )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Jackson Hotel, Lynda Hull
- Let me overthrown, gajanan mishra
- Insect Life of Florida, Lynda Hull
- Fierce, Electric Lady
- The Gift, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- History, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Raging fire, gajanan mishra
- In Praise of Nobility (Twelve), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- WHAT WE HAVE BECOME, Terry terrific Egharevba
- Rebel Yell, Charles Hancock