Sick and tired.
Im sick and tired of always having to watch my back
not knowing when he will snap.
i love him to death but its hard for me
when eye to eye we dont see.
He doesn't understand some of the stuff i do as i dont with him
I know we can push through this the only question is..
is he sick and tired of me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick and tired. by nichole phillips )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno