If i stand sideways
and walk sideways
and think sideways
and act sideways
will you think the world is spinnng
on a horizontal axis?
If not, let me tell you about the time
that my mind turned off...
...and back on again, like this-
tick tack toe
ray me so
two three for
beg four more
this poem has no meaning, makes no sence
or does it mean everything that you never thought you knew, not in your life
but you know now, for all of your life,
because knowledge is inevitable
and if the words i say mean anything,
You'll know, you always do
How could you not?
Even if i didn't say them, you would know what i mean
can you know whatyou think?
without saying it?
but none of this matters...
If i san sideways,
will you call me by my middle name?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sideways by Sergey Sibikovsky )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine