I feel drained. Love, life emotion, all gone. Just one word from you is enough to lift my hopes, my smile. I hate how you’re just so busy… well what i mean is, have no time for me. It’s selfish i know but, i just want to see you smile, hold your hand and rest my head on your shoulder. I know i see you everyday, but that’s not enough.I want to see you after hours, happy and relaxed. Sigh…
…I guess i’ll just have to get used to this feeling, forget somehow.. live through all these empty replies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sigh... by Matthew English )
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis