I get nothing to say
When my tears became dry
Since you've denied
My love that reached the sky.
And what are you awaiting for
After you've left and exist no more.
All what you can get is Silence.
For words left my service.
And went to serve the vices,
When my tongue to the heart failed to give advice.
Silence can speak of my pains more
Than you from my lips are awaiting for.
Silence can tell you
Now i 'll not forgive you.
Cry when your eyes meet my eye
That silence can make you die
And summons severe tears into your eye
By my heart Silent cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Silence' by shymaa awad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt