I get nothing to say
When my tears became dry
Since you've denied
My love that reached the sky.
And what are you awaiting for
After you've left and exist no more.
All what you can get is Silence.
For words left my service.
And went to serve the vices,
When my tongue to the heart failed to give advice.
Silence can speak of my pains more
Than you from my lips are awaiting for.
Silence can tell you
Now i 'll not forgive you.
Cry when your eyes meet my eye
That silence can make you die
And summons severe tears into your eye
By my heart Silent cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Silence' by shymaa awad )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Vikram G. Aarella
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
- Raymond J Wright
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson