The sound of silence is all around,
its eating me up,
the black hole is coming down to swallow me.
Its suffocating me,
that silence is all around,
oh God, what would I give just to hear a little sound.
The noise of silence is here again,
its pushing me down,
the empty hollowness is driving me insane.
Break this silence up,
come and rescue me,
take me out of this silent misery.
Give me any sound,
anything at all,
please don't leave me here,
this silence is so cruel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence by Claire Abbott )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis